Where will the Workshop take place?
In Fuerteventura, an island located in the Atlantic Ocean.
It has almost 60 km of beaches and with
a western part declared Biosphere Reserve and where you will find everything you need to make every day special.
What is the date of the workshop?
From November 25th to 30th 2018. You will arrived on the 25th of November and leave on the 30th of November. All nights are included in the price.
Where do we stay during the workshop?
We stayed at the surfcamp Canary Wave Sports Resort
Where is the Surf Camp located?
The resort is located 44 km away from Fuerventura Airport, just on the COTILLO town.
What is the price of the Workshop?
The price of the Workshop is:
• 1800 € / bunked bed
• 1900 € / singles bed
• 1950 € / doubles bed
Is it refundable?
Due to the small amount of people the camp is not refundable. If you decide to come and pay, we can not refund
you any cost when you decide not to come.
What does the price include?
Your registration includes:
• Accommodation at the Surf Camp / Apartaments during the days 25 November - 30 November 2018.
• Breakfast for all days.
• 3 Dinners.
• Surf lesson.
• Location Shootings.
• Bon-Fire Nights.
• Life-crazy-wild-changing experience!
In what language will the workshops be taught?
What is the name of the airport?
Airport Fuerteventura (FUE) GMT
How do I get from the airport to the Resort?
• Option 1: You can rent a car for your stay in Fuerteventura. If you choose this option we advise to book online before because it will be cheaper, if not you can do it on airport.
• Option 2: You can take a Bus.
• Option 3: You can take a taxi from airport which costs about 50 euro.
How's the weather?
Fuerteventura enjoys a sub-tropical climate with spring temperatures practically all year round.
Average temperatures range from 19 ° C to 24 ° C during the winter months.
What should I bring?
A bottle of energy, a backpack of feelings and a single goal
(and not 35mm) bring the best of you.
We also advise you not to forget to bring:
• Bathing suit, flip flops and beach towel,
• Summer Clothes and some warm clothing, no else also bring something for the nights.
PD: And, of course, if you feel good you can bring your photography/filmmaker equipment...
Is there WIFI access?
You have at your disposal a resort area with wifi.
Do I need a special adapter for electricity?
In the Canary Islands you can use your electrical appliances as long as the voltage of your country
is between 220V - 240V (as in Spain, UK, Australia and most countries in Asia and Africa). If in
your country the voltage is between 110V and 130V (as in the USA, Canada and most countries in South America), then you will need a converter.